Give your products and supplies the best protection with quality, cost-effective packaging solutions.
CUSTOMISED PACKAGING SOLUTIONS
WITH THESE FEATURES WE MAKE
OUR MISSION REAL
Save on materials with packaging that meets your needs and budget.
Ensure your products are well protected and lower damage costs.
Distribute knowing your products follow industry specs and requirements.
Labeling & Stencilling
Labels ensure every delivery gets handled or unboxed the right way.
Minimize your waste and contribute to a healthier environment.
Keep extra packaging and supplies in stock whenever you need them.
- Get best recommendations for materials and structure to maintain optimal protection
- Tests can ensure your products get maximum protection, even under extreme conditions
- Smart design helps to reduce material costs without compromising structural integrity
Customized to fit your business needs
Guarantee improved packaging results with innovative solutions designed to help you reduce material costs and damage to your products.
Depending on your product, we provide multiple selections of material for impact resistance, weight testing, Mil-Spec ratings, medical safety, and more.
- Secure delicate items in a hard shell protective case
- Indestructible, lightweight, and waterproof options
- Trusted brands Nanuk, Pelican, or Gemstar
Foam Sets and Case Inserts
We have a large variety of foam types available in varying densities and colors. Capabilities to produce complex and simple foam solutions.
- Common foam types are polyethylene, polyurethane, crosslinked polyethylene, and expanded polystyrene
- Manufacturing capabilities include die cutting, waterjet cutting, CNC routering, CNC knife cutting, and laser engraving
- Anti-static and static dissipative foam types available
Crates and Pallets
Whether you're looking for durable cardboard or heat-treated wood - protect your valuable products with damage-resistant crating.
- Wood is highly durable and cost-effective
- Perform drop tests to ensure optimal safety
- Add Polystyrene liner for extra humidity control