Secure your valuable medical equipment and sensitive devices with custom packaging done right.
Customized to keep your medical equipment and devices safe
Brain-scanning devices, hearing aids, and MRI units perform life-saving functions. That’s why patients, providers, and suppliers can’t afford to let any harm or damage affect their performance.
Anti-static foam prevents damage to sensitive electronic devices and parts.
Drop tests ensure fragile or high-value products remain safe when shipped.
Shock-resistant materials prevent unwanted damage during handling, transportation, and shipping.
Discover how we protect your medical equipment and devices
Medical packaging solutions must be cost-effective and engineered to meet strict requirements to avoid both breakages and contamination.
SmartShield helps you protect sensitive medical and healthcare equipment and devices with custom healthcare packaging designed to meet quality and safety standards.
Here are a few ways we can protect your medical equipment:
- Vibration/drops/shock – Custom packaging is the only way to provide total protection for products with unique, delicate, and high-value parts. We can ensure optimal safety against vibrations, drops, and shocks:
- For smaller packages, such as cardboard boxes and plastic cases, we can use a range of protective foams for optimal protection.
- For larger packages, such as wooden crates, we can put in a sheet of foam or metal or rubber shock isolators while strapping the package down to minimize unwanted movements.
Simple process for custom packaging
Plus, designing custom packaging for your medical products is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Provide CAD files or schedule an in-person assessment for a quote
- Receive a sample of your packaging
- Provide feedback or request modifications before confirming your order
To get started, fill out the contact form on this page or click on the live chat icon to speak with our team.
SmartShield is an ISO 9001 Certified company, and CGP (Controlled Goods)
Approved - ensuring a high standard of quality, consistency, and trust.