NANUK PLASTIC CASES
SmartShield specialize in providing that premium plastic case for protecting and showcasing your product, as a distributor of Nanuk Cases we have a large range of case sizes and colours available, with many additional accessories and hardware options to accompany them, as well as custom printing. These hard cases are made from molded plastics and offer a rigid and robust protection, they are durable, reusable dustproof, waterproof and shockproof containers.
- Superior Design; modern sleek, tough and reliable, available in a variety of colours.
- Patented PowerClaw latching system
- Waterproof and dustproof; ensuring long lasting, watertight seal
- Ideal for marine transportation and search & rescue missions
- Indestructible and lightweight
- Designed to survive harsh, cold environments
- Rounded corner and thick wall design built to absorb shock and prevent content damage
- Comfortable and durable, impact resistant, soft grip handle
- Integrated metal faceplate for mounting, on lower panel of all cases
- Stay open lid technology, lids stay molded into the hinge to keep it safely open
- Stackable with other cases of the same size
- Padlockable, for product security
- Military approved – certified for a minimum of 100 airline trips
Additional features and customizations:
- Polyurethane wheels for smoother and quieter mobility
- 2-stage retractable handle
- Spring loaded handle
- TSA approved reinforced metal padlock holes
- Stainless steel hardware for extended perfect performance
- Lid organizers
- Standard foam inserts or padded dividers available
What are Plastic Cases used for?
Plastic cases are used for protecting and showcasing items that are highly valuable, sensitive, or going into an environment where they need a superior level of protection, this would include electronic components, medical equipment, laptops, military equipment and much more. Cases are also a practical solution for storing and protecting trade show equipment, kits of hardware prior to assembly, and much more. In manufacturing where assemblies require a lot of components or hardware, utilizing cases with custom foam inserts with specific cut outs for each piece is an excellent way for the assemblers to be able to quickly determine if a kit is complete. Custom printing is available offering advertising opportunities for your company name, logo, product or brand.
At SmartShield, we take pride in making our customers smile with packaging done right. It is our top priority to ensure the safe transportation of high-value products, with our state-of-the art design and manufacturing equipment we are able to provide you with high quality foam inserts to suit your application.
Our CGP certification ensures we can carry out security-sensitive designs in confidence and, our ISO certification ensures a safe, consistent approach to reliable, high quality custom packaging.
Click HERE for more details on inserts for plastic cases.